Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1 month, 3 days.

Yes, it's true! In exactly one month and three days I will be on my way to Jerusalem. I will be doing a study abroad through BYU from April 24th to August 9th and I couldn't be more excited! If you had asked me a few months ago what my plans were I would have told you that I would work here in Provo this summer and then be headed to London for the Fall semester. Plans can change so quickly. I was lucky enough to be able to apply for Jerusalem well after the deadline and then was able to work my way up the waiting list until I was informed that I would be spending my summer in the Holy Land. This summer will be full of new adventures and I will try my best to share them with all of you here on this blog... I'm not promising that I will update everyday though because I am sure I will be way too busy having fun. I've got to finish getting ready for Jerusalem!

1 comment: