Sunday, May 6, 2012

The 'Rents


Saturday/Sabbath. Still not used to that… hahah. Today I got to have my parents with me at Sacrament meeting. So great! I was also set apart for my calling: Relief Society chorister… kind of a big deal. After church today the whole big group went to the Garden Tomb. I loved singing with everyone. We sound so good. But really. Singing Upon the Cross of Calvary while looking at Golgotha was pretty surreal. I loved our tour guide in the Garden Tomb. He LOVES Jesus Christ and is completely unashamed. He KNOWS Christ rose and is living today. His spirit and love was so infectious I couldn’t help but smile while simultaneously shedding a single tear. Hahah 


At the Seven to Eleven down the road with my Hebrew Coke

Hailey and I on our street!


1 comment:

  1. Look at you and your lil Hebie Coke. Hebie? That's kinda gross. But it's ok. We'll just go with it. Also, I'm picturing your tender heart moment and it's making me smile.

    ReplyDelete