Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Turkey

Honestly Turkey was one of the coolest places I've ever been. I was not even expecting it. All of the architecture was gorgeous. All the details and colors were amazing. My favorite places were probably Ephesus and the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. Here are just a few pictures from the trip. More to come!

Topkapi Palace

In Hagia Sophia

Blue Mosque

Ceiling in Topkapi Palace

Best lookin' couch and wall I've ever seen.

This is the proper way to get off of the antiquities.

Hagia Sophia or Great Hall ala Hogwarts?

Hagia Sophia ceiling

The J Pack at the Library of Kelsos


The Libes of Kels

Lake at Nicea
The best roommates ever invented at Troy

Posin' with the Pillars

3 comments:

  1. I'm hurt Steph. I may start crying...and Bashir Bashir might look at me strange. You moved on...found better roommates...and your old roommates are being kicked to the curb. I get it. It's cool. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved on...I like having my own room...and working 40 hours a week...I'm a fan of living vicariously through your blogs and emails...it's cool. Whatever. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice dismount from the antiquities! I give it a 9.5!

    ReplyDelete