Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm here!

Guys, I'm here in ISRAEL! It is only now starting to sink it that I'm actually here! I'm still jet lagged and in awe of the Jerusalem Center but I'm here! The center itself is so beautiful. Today was our first full day: We had orientation in the morning and then split into groups of seven to do a walking tour of the city! I loved it! The city itself is completely different than the picture I had in my mind but I already can't wait to head back out there. I finally finished my first reading assignments which are due by tomorrow morning for our first official Old Testament and Ancient Near Eastern Studies classes. After classes we will meet with the committees we are on: I'm on the memories committee!

Well I just wanted to let you all know I arrived safely and can't wait for all the adventures to come. Hopefully I will be able to find somewhere that will let me upload pictures, as soon as I do I'll try to get pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment